I’m going to write blogs this week to update you on the past month of my life even though… I’m done with the program. But I feel like I need to tell you things.
So to begin my this little experiment. (it will be interesting to see how many of these I actually do)
The beginning of December we had our college program graduation. I went with a bunch of people from work. And had a blast.
They had free food for, we got Mickey ears, a diploma, and characters there.
So to begin my this little experiment. (it will be interesting to see how many of these I actually do)
The beginning of December we had our college program graduation. I went with a bunch of people from work. And had a blast.
They had free food for, we got Mickey ears, a diploma, and characters there.
Me and Grace with our certificates saying we finished!
4 comments:
woo hoo for graduation.
that was very exciting. so glad you did not drop out. you made me proud..
congrats i guess...though i'm not quite sure what you did to deserve this graduation :)
kaci. it is mostly bc i am pretty much awesome
Post a Comment