Thursday, June 5, 2008

Here you go Kaci

Kaci had this brilliant idea for me to start a blog to give daily updates on my life, which will probably be more like week-to-week updates.


Today, I worked from 3:30 to 9:30, which wasn't that bad. But I did spend the first two hours having to stand outside in an outfit not meant for standing outside, so needless to say, I was very hot. I thought I would only be out there for 30 minutes because I assumed I was covering someone's break, but of course, I was covering the area until the next person came out. And the person who was supposed to come out was 20 minutes late.


I also met 3, people who lived in Iowa City or graduated from the University of Iowa, which was pretty exciting. One of them was like I love running into people from the Midwest b/c they don't talk funny. :)


Tomorrow I have to work from 10-8 so that should be interesting. And Friday is the beginning of Star Wars weekends, and they also have gay days this weekend, so it should be exciting tomorrow.

I will keep you all posted. (now that I can)


Thanks kaci!

3 comments:

kaci jo said...

I'm the first one to comment on your brilliant blog!!! I do think we need a picture soon of your outfits you get to wear. I have been waiting a week for it :)

Have a marvelous day working!

kt4cy said...

Hey, I'm not sure what a blog is, but I am trying to register to comment, so let's see if this works.
kt

Anonymous said...

Your blog is so cute (the dots). I look forward to your updates.