Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Costumes!

Erika also works in Hollywood studios, but she works in the back part.
I wear this costume if I work the hub carts. 











In my main entrance costume.










Emily in the costume she wears at Mission Space in Epcot.











Pam in the costume she wears in Magic Kingdom in Frontierland.












Christie works hospitality at Caribbean beach resort…










My roommate Monique would not let me take a picture of her in her costume someday I will get it and post it here... :)

4 comments:

kaci jo said...

this is your best post so far! i love how everyone is posing!!

Anonymous said...

yea, i agree with kaci, best post yet.

momX5 said...

OMG.....it is almost like outfits you would see in a high school play

disney costume said...

One thing I like about Disney Halloween costumes is that there is such a large variety in who the kids can be. Now this can be great when you have 3 children who all want to be something different.